Species with data from:
Labbauf, A.; Rossini, F.D., Heats of combustion, formation, and hydrogenation of 14 selected cyclomonoolefin hydrocarbons, J. Phys. Chem., 1961, 65, 476-480.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclohexene (C6H10)
- Cyclopentene (C5H8)
- Cyclopentene, 1-methyl- (C6H10)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl- (C7H12)
- Cyclopentene, 3-methyl- (C6H10)
- 1-Ethylcyclopentene (C7H12)
- Cyclopentane, methylene- (C6H10)
- Cyclohexene, 1-ethyl- (C8H14)
- Cyclohexane, ethylidene- (C8H14)
- Cyclohexane, ethenyl- (C8H14)
- Vinylcyclopentane (C7H12)
- Cyclopentane, ethylidene- (C7H12)
- Cyclopentene, 4-methyl- (C6H10)
- Cyclopentane, 2-propenyl- (C8H14)