Species with data from:
Harrison, A.G.; Kebarle, P.; Lossing, F.P., Free radicals by mass spectrometry. XXI. The ionization potentials of some meta and para substituted benzyl radicals, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1961, 83, 777.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzyl radical (C7H7)
- 3-Fluorobenzyl radical (C7H6F)
- 4-Fluorobenzyl radical (C7H6F)
- 4-Methylbenzyl radical (C8H9)
- 4-Chlorobenzyl radical (C7H6Cl)
- 3-Methylbenzyl radical (C8H9)
- 4-Cyanobenzyl radical (C8H6N)
- 3-Nitrobenzyl radical (C7H6NO2)
- 4-Methoxybenzylradical (C8H9O)
- 4-Isopropylbenzyl radical (C10H13)
- 3-Cyanobenzyl radical (C8H6N)