Species with data from:
Kyte, C.T.; Jeffery, G.H.; Vogel, A.I., Physical Properties and Chem. Constitution XXVII. Pyridine Derivatives, J. Chem. Soc., 1960, 1960, 4454.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2-ethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C7H9N)