Species with data from:
Djerassi, C.; Geller, L.E., Optical rotary dispersion studies: xxiv effect of distance of a single asymmetric center from an aliphatic carbonyl function, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1959, 81, 2789.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Pentanone, 3-methyl- (C6H12O)
- 2-Hexanone, 4-methyl- (C7H14O)
- 2-Heptanone, 5-methyl- (C8H16O)
- Hexanoic acid, 4-methyl-, methyl ester (C8H16O2)
- (S)-2-methylbutanal (C5H10O)
- (R)-2,6-dimethyl-2-octene (C10H20)
- (S)-4-methyl-2-hexanone (C7H14O)
- (R)-2-methylpentanal (C6H12O)