Species with data from:
Turner, R.B.; Nettleton, J.E.; Perelman, Heats of Hydrogenation. VI. Heats of hydrogenation of some substituted ethylenes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1958, 80, 1430-1433.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pentane, 2-methyl- (C6H14)
- Pentane, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H16)
- Pentane, 2,2,4-trimethyl- (C8H18)
- Pentane, 2,2-dimethyl- (C7H16)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- 1-Pentene, 2,4,4-trimethyl- (C8H16)
- 2-Pentene, 4-methyl-, (E)- (C6H12)
- 1-Pentene, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H14)
- 2-Pentene, 2,4,4-trimethyl- (C8H16)
- 2-Pentene, 4-methyl-, (Z)- (C6H12)
- 2-Pentene, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H14)
- 2-Pentene, 4,4-dimethyl-, (E)- (C7H14)
- 2-Pentene, 4,4-dimethyl-, (Z)- (C7H14)
- Hexane, 2,2,5,5-tetramethyl- (C10H22)
- trans-1,2-di-tert-butylethylene (C10H20)
- 3-Hexene, 2,2,5,5-tetramethyl-, (Z)- (C10H20)