Species with data from:
Hu, P.-F.; Chen, W.-Y., Organophosphorous Compounds IV. The Anomalous Reaction of Some Alcohls with Phosphorous Pentasulfide, Hua Hsueh Hsueh Pao, 1958, 24, 112-6.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Butene, 2-methyl- (C5H10)
- Diethyl sulfide (C4H10S)
- Ethanethiol (C2H6S)
- Benzyl sulfide (C14H14S)
- 1-Propanethiol, 2,2-dimethyl- (C5H12S)
- 2-(Methylsulphonyl)-2-methylpropane (C5H12O2S)
- Benzene, 1,1'-[sulfinylbis(methylene)]bis- (C14H14OS)