Species with data from:
Petro, A.J.; Smyth, C.P., Microwave absorption and molecular structure in liquids. XX. dielectric relaxation times and molecular shapes of some substituted benzenes and pyridines, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1957, 79, 6142.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- Benzene, (1-methylethyl)- (C9H12)
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Benzene, 1,4-dichloro- (C6H4Cl2)
- Pyridine, 2-ethyl- (C7H9N)
- Benzene, 1-chloro-4-methyl- (C7H7Cl)
- Pyridine, 4-ethyl- (C7H9N)