NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our computing facility, this site will not be available from 4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST, 21:00 UTC) to 4:30 pm EST (1:30 pm PST, 21:30 UTC) on Friday Febrary 28 (today). We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Gray, P.; Pratt, M.W.T., The latent heats of vaporization of the alkyl nitrates, J. Chem. Soc., 1957, 2163-21.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Nitric acid, ethyl ester (C2H5NO3)
- Nitric acid, 1-methylethyl ester (C3H7NO3)
- Methyl nitrate (CH3NO3)
- Nitric acid, propyl ester (C3H7NO3)
- Nitric acid, 2-methylpropyl ester (C4H9NO3)
- Nitric acid, butyl ester (C4H9NO3)