NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our computing facility, this site will not be available from 4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST, 21:00 UTC) to 4:30 pm EST (1:30 pm PST, 21:30 UTC) on Friday Febrary 28 (today). We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Baumgarten, H.E.; Bower, F.A.; Okamoto, T.T., Reaction of Amines II. Degradation via Tertiary Amine Oxides, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1957, 79, 3145.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1,2-Ethanediol, 1-phenyl- (C8H10O2)
- Trimethylamine, 1-cyclohexyl- (C9H19N)
- 1-methylcyclohexanamine (C7H15N)
- N-methylcyclohexylmethylamine (C8H17N)
- 1-hydroxymethylcyclohexanol (C7H14O2)