Species with data from:
Bartlett, P.D.; Stiles, M., Highly branched molecules: IV solvolysis of the p-nitrobenzoate of tri-t- butylcarbinol and some of its homologs, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1955, 77, 2806.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 3-Pentanone, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H14O)
- Propanoic acid, 2,2-dimethyl- (C5H10O2)
- 3-Pentanone, 2,2,4,4-tetramethyl- (C9H18O)
- 2-Pentanone, 3,3,4,4-tetramethyl- (C9H18O)