Species with data from:
Lamneck, J.H.; Wise, P.H., Dicyclic Hydrocarbons XI. Synthesis and Physical Properties of the Monoethyldiphenylmethanes and Monoethyldicyclohexylmethanes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1954, 76, 5108.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, 1-bromo-2-ethyl- (C8H9Br)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-2-(phenylmethyl)- (C15H16)
- p-Ethyldiphenylmethane (C15H16)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-3-(phenylmethyl)- (C15H16)
- cyclohexyl(2-ethylcyclohexyl)methane (high-boiling isomer) (C15H28)
- cyclohexyl(4-ethylcyclohexyl)methane (low-boiling isomer) (C15H28)
- Cyclohexanone, 3-ethyl- (C8H14O)
- trans-3-ethylcyclohexanol (C8H16O)
- cyclohexyl(4-ethylcyclohexyl)methane (high-boiling isomer) (C15H28)