Species with data from:
Archer, D.P.; Hickinbottom, W.J., The synthesis and reactions of branched-chain hydrocarbons: V oxidation of 2,2,4-trimethylpentane and of 2,2,4,6,6-pentamethylheptane by chromic oxide, J. Chem. Soc., 1954, 1954, 4197.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclohexane (C6H12)
- Pentane, 2,2,4-trimethyl- (C8H18)
- Benzene, (1-methylpropyl)- (C10H14)
- Propanoic acid, 2,2-dimethyl- (C5H10O2)
- 2-Pentanone, 4,4-dimethyl- (C7H14O)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane, 1,3,3-trimethyl- (C10H18)