Species with data from:
Percival, W.C.; Wagner, R.B.; Cook, N.C., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1953, 75, 3731.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Hexanone (C6H12O)
- Acetyl chloride (C2H3ClO)
- 3-Pentanone, 2,2,4,4-tetramethyl- (C9H18O)
- Butanoyl chloride (C4H7ClO)
- Propanoyl chloride, 2-methyl- (C4H7ClO)
- 2,2-dimethylbutanoyl chloride (C6H11ClO)