Species with data from:
James, A.T.; Martin, A.J.P., Biochem. J., 1952, 50, 679.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Hexanoic acid (C6H12O2)
- Butanoic acid (C4H8O2)
- Butanoic acid, 3-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- Octanoic acid (C8H16O2)
- n-Decanoic acid (C10H20O2)
- Nonanoic acid (C9H18O2)
- Butanoic acid, 2-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- Propanoic acid (C3H6O2)
- Pentanoic acid (C5H10O2)
- Propanoic acid, 2-methyl- (C4H8O2)
- Heptanoic acid (C7H14O2)
- Formic acid (CH2O2)
- Propanoic acid, 2,2-dimethyl- (C5H10O2)
- Pentanoic acid, 4-methyl- (C6H12O2)