NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Barrow G.M., Experimental vapor heat capacities and heats of vaporization of seven octanes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1951, 73, 1824-1826.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pentane, 2,3,4-trimethyl- (C8H18)
- Octane (C8H18)
- Hexane, 2,3-dimethyl- (C8H18)
- Hexane, 3,4-dimethyl- (C8H18)
- Pentane, 3-ethyl-2-methyl- (C8H18)
- Hexane, 3-ethyl- (C8H18)
- Pentane, 3-ethyl-3-methyl- (C8H18)