Species with data from:
Whitmore, F.C.; Ropp, W.S.; Cook, N.C., The Dimerization of Triptene with Sulfuric Acid, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1950, 72, 1507.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Pentene, 3-methyl- (C6H12)
- 2-Hexene, 3,5,5-trimethyl- (C9H18)
- 3,4,5,5-tetramethylhex-2-ene (C10H20)
- 3,4,4,5-tetramethyl-2-hexene (high boil. isomer) (C10H20)
- 3,4,4,5-tetramethyl-2-hexene (low boil. isomer) (C10H20)