Species with data from:
Miller, A.L.; Cook, N.C.; Whitmore, F.C., The Ketonic Decarboxylation Reaction: The Ketonic Decarboxylation of Trimethylacetic Acid and Isobutyric Acid, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1950, 72, 2732.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Butanone, 3,3-dimethyl- (C6H12O)
- 3-Pentanone, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H14O)
- 2-Butenal (C4H6O)
- Propanal, 2,2-dimethyl- (C5H10O)
- 3-Hexanone, 2-methyl- (C7H14O)
- 3-Pentanone, 2,2-dimethyl- (C7H14O)
- t-Butyl isobutyl ketone (C9H18O)