Species with data from:
Waddington, G.; Smith, J.C.; Scott, D.W.; Huffman, H.M., Experimental vapor heat capacities and heats of vaporization of 2-methylpentane, 3-methylpentane and 2,3-dimethylbutane, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1949, 71, 3902-3906.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butane, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H14)
- Pentane, 2-methyl- (C6H14)
- Pentane, 3-methyl- (C6H14)
- (2-Chloroethyl) allyl sulfide (C5H9ClS)