Species with data from:
Adkins, H.; Davis, J.W., Catalytic Dehydrogenation of Hydroaromatic Compounds in Benzene II., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1949, 71, 2955.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Naphthalene, 1-methyl- (C11H10)
- Naphthalene, 2-methyl- (C11H10)
- Naphthalene, 2-ethyl- (C12H12)
- Naphthalene, 1-ethyl- (C12H12)
- Phenanthrene, 2-methyl- (C15H12)
- Naphthalene, decahydro-2-methyl- (C11H20)