Species with data from:
King, L.C.; McWhirter, M.; Barton, D.M., Reactions of Acetophenols with Iodine and Pyridine and the Preparation of Hydroxybenzoic Acids, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1945, 67, 2089-92.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Salicylic acid (C7H6O3)
- Benzoic acid, 4-hydroxy- (C7H6O3)
- Benzoic acid, 3-hydroxy- (C7H6O3)
- Ethanone, 1-(3-hydroxyphenyl)- (C8H8O2)
- 4-Hydroxy-3-methylacetophenone (C9H10O2)
- «beta»-Resorcylic acid (C7H6O4)
- Hydroxytoluic Acid (C8H8O3)
- 2-Hydroxy-4-methylbenzoic acid (C8H8O3)
- 5-Methylsalicylic acid (C8H8O3)
- 4-hydroxy-3-methylbenzoic acid (C8H8O3)