Species with data from:
Simons, J.H.; Hart, H., Hydrogen Chloride as a Condensing Agent, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1944, 66, 1309.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- Benzene, (1-methylethyl)- (C9H12)
- Benzene, tert-butyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, (1-methylpropyl)- (C10H14)
- 4-tert-Butyltoluene (C11H16)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylpropyl)- (C11H16)