Species with data from:
Kobe, K.A.; Okabe, T.S.; Ramstad, M.T.; Huemmer, P.M., p-Cymene Studies. VI. Vapor Pressure of p-Cymene, Some of its Derivatives and Related Compounds, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1941, 63, 3251.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- Thymol (C10H14O)
- Carvone (C10H14O)
- Phenol, 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H14O)
- Benzene, (1-methylethyl)- (C9H12)
- Cyclohexanol, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, (1«alpha»,2«beta»,5«alpha»)- (C10H20O)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-nitro- (C7H7NO2)
- D-Fenchone (C10H16O)
- dl-Isopulegol (C10H18O)
- 2-Bromo-p-cymene (C10H13Br)
- Benzene, 2-chloro-1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H13Cl)
- Benzene, 2-bromo-4-methyl-1-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H13Br)