NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Brooks, D.B.; Howard, F.L.; Crafton, H.C., Physical Properties of Some Purified Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand. (U. S.), 1940, 24, 33.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Heptane (C7H16)
- Butane, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H14)
- Butane, 2,2-dimethyl- (C6H14)
- Pentane, 2,2,4-trimethyl- (C8H18)
- Butane, 2,2,3-trimethyl- (C7H16)
- Pentane, 3-ethyl- (C7H16)
- Pentane, 2,3,4-trimethyl- (C8H18)
- 2-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- 1-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- 1-Butene, 3,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- 1-Butene, 2,3,3-trimethyl- (C7H14)