Species with data from:
Satoh, S.; Sogabe, T., The specific heats of some solid aliphatic acids and their ammonium salts and the atomic heat of nitrogen, Sci. Pap. Inst. Phys. Chem. Res. (Tokyo), 1939, 36, 97-105.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butanedioic acid (C4H6O4)
- Oxalic acid (C2H2O4)
- (R,R)-Tartaric acid (C4H6O6)
- Butanedioic acid, methyl- (C5H8O4)
- diammonium oxalate (C2H8N2O4)
- Ammonium acid pyrotartrate (C5H11NO4)
- Ammonium acid succinate (C4H9NO4)
- ammonium hydrogen tartrate (C4H9NO6)
- ammonium hydrogen oxalate (C2H5NO4)
- diammonium succinate (C4H12N2O4)
- diammonium tartrate (C4H12N2O6)