Species with data from:
Satoh, S.; Sogabe, T., The specific heats of some solid aromatic acids and their ammonium salts and the atomic heat of nitrogen, Sci. Pap. Inst. Phys. Chem. Res. (Tokyo), 1939, 36, 449-457.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzoic acid (C7H6O2)
- trans-Cinnamic acid (C9H8O2)
- Isophthalic acid (C8H6O4)
- 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid (C8H6O4)
- ammonium benzoate (C7H9NO2)
- Ammonium acid o-phthalate (C8H9NO4)
- Ammonium acid m-phthalate (C8H9NO4)
- Ammonium m-phthalate (C8H12N2O4)
- diammonium phthalate (C8H12N2O4)
- Ammonium cinnamate (C9H11NO2)