Species with data from:
Horney, A.G.; Smittenberg, J., Higher Type Olefins from Alkyl Substituted Bromoethylenes and Alkyl Halides by Means of Sodium or Magnesium and the Wurtz Reaction, Ph.D. Dissertation, Ohio State Univ., Columbus, 1937.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Pentene, 2,4,4-trimethyl- (C8H16)
- 2-Methyl-2-heptene (C8H16)
- 2-Pentene, 3,4,4-trimethyl- (C8H16)
- 2,3-Dimethyl-2-heptene (C9H18)
- 2-Heptene, 3-methyl- (C8H16)
- 3,4-Dimethyl-2-hexene (C8H16)