Species with data from:
Brooks, D.B.; Cleaton, R.B.; Carter, F.R., Paraffin Hydrocarbons Isolated from Crude Synthetic Isooctane (2,2,4-Trimethylpentane), J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand. (U. S.), 1937, 19, 319.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butane, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H14)
- Pentane, 2-methyl- (C6H14)
- Hexane, 2-methyl- (C7H16)
- Pentane, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H16)
- Pentane, 2,2-dimethyl- (C7H16)
- Pentane, 2,3-dimethyl- (C7H16)
- Hexane, 2,2,5-trimethyl- (C9H20)
- Hexane, 2,2,4-trimethyl- (C9H20)
- Heptane, 3,3-dimethyl- (C9H20)
- Heptane, 4-ethyl- (C9H20)
- Heptane, 2,2,4-trimethyl- (C10H22)
- Heptane, 2,2,6-trimethyl- (C10H22)