Species with data from:
Pfeiffer, G.J.; Adkins, H., The Relation of the Structure of Ketones to Their Reactivity and Affinity in Acetal Formation II., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1931, 53, 1043.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetophenone (C8H8O)
- 2-Butanone (C4H8O)
- Acetone (C3H6O)
- Benzophenone (C13H10O)
- Ethyl formate (C3H6O2)
- 2-Butanone, 3,3-dimethyl- (C6H12O)
- 3-Pentanone, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H14O)
- 2-Butanone, 4-phenyl- (C10H12O)
- 3-Pentanone, 2,2,4,4-tetramethyl- (C9H18O)
- Ethyl orthoformate (C7H16O3)
- 2-Pentanone, 4,4-dimethyl- (C7H14O)
- 2,2,4-Trimethyl-3-pentanone (C8H16O)
- 3-Pentanone, 2,2-dimethyl- (C7H14O)