NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Timmermans, J.; Hennaut-Roland, M., The Work of the International Bureau of Physical-Chemical Standards IV Study of the Physical Constants of Twenty Organic Compounds, J. Chim. Phys. Phys.-Chim. Biol., 1930, 27, 401-38.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Ethyl Acetate (C4H8O2)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- Methyl Alcohol (CH4O)
- Benzene, propyl- (C9H12)
- Propanoic acid, ethyl ester (C5H10O2)
- Propanoic acid (C3H6O2)
- Acetonitrile (C2H3N)
- Formic acid (CH2O2)
- Propanenitrile (C3H5N)
- Methyl formate (C2H4O2)
- Butane, 1-chloro- (C4H9Cl)
- n-Propyl chloride (C3H7Cl)
- Benzene, 1-chloro-2-methyl- (C7H7Cl)
- Acetic anhydride (C4H6O3)