Species with data from:
Chavanne, G.; Simon, L.J., Critical solution temperatures in aniline of the principal hydrocarbons contained in petroleum, C. R. Hebd. Seances Acad. Sci., 1919, 168, 1111.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Cyclohexane (C6H12)
- Cyclohexane, methyl- (C7H14)
- Heptane (C7H16)
- Pentane, 2-methyl- (C6H14)
- Cyclopentane (C5H10)
- Cyclopentane, methyl- (C6H12)
- Hexane, 2-methyl- (C7H16)
- Pentane, 2,2,4-trimethyl- (C8H18)
- Butane, 2-methyl- (C5H12)
- Octane (C8H18)
- Pentane (C5H12)
- Cyclohexane, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H16)