Species with data from:
Mailhe, A., Direct Transformation of secondary and tertiary amines to nitriles, C. R. Hebd. Seances Acad. Sci., 1918, 166, 996.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butanenitrile (C4H7N)
- Pentanenitrile (C5H9N)
- Hexanenitrile (C6H11N)
- 1-Propanamine, N-propyl- (C6H15N)
- 1-Butanamine, N-butyl- (C8H19N)
- 1-Propanamine, N,N-dipropyl- (C9H21N)
- 1-Hexanamine, N-hexyl- (C12H27N)
- 1-Pentanamine, N,N-dipentyl- (C15H33N)
- 1-Hexanamine, N,N-dihexyl- (C18H39N)