Species with data from:
Sabatier, P.; Murat, M., Preparation of Three Cymenes and Thre Menthanes, C. R. Hebd. Seances Acad. Sci., 1913, 156, 184.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)- (C10H12)
- o-Cymene (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-3-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H14)
- 1-Methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-cyclohexane (C10H20)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-2-(2-propenyl)- (C10H12)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(2-propenyl)- (C10H12)
- o-Isopropenyltoluene (C10H12)
- Cyclohexane, 1-methyl-3-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H20)
- 1-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)cyclohexane (C10H20)
- toluene, m-allyl- (C10H12)