Species with data from:
Pickard, R.H.; Kenyon, J., Investigations on the dependence of rotatory power on chemical constitution: II the rotations of some secondary alcohols containing the isopropyl group, J. Chem. Soc., 1912, 101, 620-38.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Nonanol (C9H20O)
- 5-Nonanone (C9H18O)
- 2-Undecanol (C11H24O)
- 2-Decanol (C10H22O)
- 3-Heptanone, 2-methyl- (C8H16O)
- 2-Tridecanol (C13H28O)
- 3-Octanone, 2-methyl- (C9H18O)
- 2-Octanol, (S)- (C8H18O)
- 2-Dodecanol (C12H26O)
- 3-Heptanol, 2-methyl- (C8H18O)
- 3-Nonanone, 2-methyl- (C10H20O)
- 3-Octanol, 2-methyl- (C9H20O)
- 3-Nonanol, 2-methyl- (C10H22O)
- 3-tridecanol, 2-methyl- (C14H30O)
- 3-undecanol, 2-methyl- (C12H26O)