Species with data from:
Plimpton, R.T., On the Amylamines Corresponding to the Active and Inactive Alcohols of Fermentation, J. Chem. Soc., 1881, 39, 331.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Butanamine, 2-methyl- (C5H13N)
- 1-Butanamine, 2-methyl-N-(2-methylbutyl)- (C10H23N)
- N,N,N-tris-(2-methylbutyl)amine (C15H33N)
- (R)-2-methyl-1-butanamine (C5H13N)
- (R)-N,N,N-tris(2-methylbutyl)amine (C15H33N)