Species with data from:
Bruhl, J.W., The Chemical Constitution of Organic Compounds in Relation to their Density and their Ability to Propagate Light, Justus Liebigs Ann. Chem., 1880, 203, 1.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Heptanal (C7H14O)
- 1-Butanol (C4H10O)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (C3H8O)
- Butanal (C4H8O)
- 2-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Ethane, 1,2-dichloro- (C2H4Cl2)
- Propane, 2-bromo- (C3H7Br)
- Paraldehyde (C6H12O3)
- Ethyl acetoacetate (C6H10O3)
- Acetic acid, chloro-, ethyl ester (C4H7ClO2)
- Ethyl 2,3-dichloropropanoate (C5H8Cl2O2)