MEXILETINE, M(HO-) ISOMER 3, AC
- Formula: C15H21NO4
- Molecular weight: 279.3315
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XPSPCVHEVQZZIQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||OV-101||2420.||Maurer, 1990||N2, Chromosorb G HP, 100. C @ 3. min, 30. K/min, 310. C @ 5. min; Column length: 0.60 m|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Maurer, H.H., Identification of antiarrhythmic drugs and their metabolites in urine, Arch. Toxicol., 1990, 64, 3, 218-230, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02010728 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.