- Formula: C10H14
- Molecular weight: 134.2182
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HFPZCAJZSCWRBC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 99-87-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-; p-Cimene; p-Cymol; p-Isopropyltoluene; p-Methylisopropylbenzene; Camphogen; Dolcymene; 1-Isopropyl-4-methylbenzene; 1-Methyl-4-isopropylbenzene; 2-p-Tolylpropane; 4-Isopropyl-1-methylbenzene; 1-Methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-benzene; Benzene, 1-isopropyl-4-methyl-; Cumene, p-methyl-; p-Isopropylmethylbenzene; Paracymene; Paracymol; p-Methylcumene; 4-Isopropyltoluene; 4-Methylisopropylbenzene; 1-(1-methylethyl)-4-methylbenzene; benzene, 1-methyl-4-methylethyl-; p-Mentha-1,3,5-triene; NSC 4162; Cymene; Cymol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.