- Formula: C8H16O2
- Molecular weight: 144.2114
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NIJJYAXOARWZEE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 99-66-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: 2-Propylpentanoic acid; (n-C3H7)2CHCOOH; Dipropylacetic acid; Di-n-propylacetic acid; 2-n-Propyl-n-valeric acid; Pentanoic acid, 2-propyl-; n-Dipropylacetic acid; Acetic acid, dipropyl-; Depakine; DPA; Ergenyl; Mylproin; Valeric acid, 2-propyl-; 2-Propylvaleric acid; 4-Heptanecarboxylic acid; 44089; Abbott 44090; Depakene; Di-n-propylessigsaure; n-DPA; Kyselina 2-propylvalerova; Propylvaleric acid; 2,2-Di-n-propylacetic acid; NSC 93819; Divalproex; Convulex (Salt/Mix); Depacon (Salt/Mix); Epilim (Salt/Mix); Eurekene (Salt/Mix); Divalproex (Salt/Mix); Valdisoval (Salt/Mix); Valparin (Salt/Mix)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.