- Formula: C16H26O4
- Molecular weight: 282.3752
- CAS Registry Number: 965-40-2
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|vapH°||98.0 ± 0.8||kJ/mol||GS||Lipp, Krasnykh, et al., 2008||Based on data from 338. - 365. K.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Lipp, Krasnykh, et al., 2008
Lipp, S.V.; Krasnykh, E.L.; Levanova, S.V., Saturated vapor pressures and the enthalpies of vaporization of dicyclohexyl esters of dicarboxylic acids, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. A, 2008, 82, 12, 2025-2029, https://doi.org/10.1134/S0036024408120091 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.