- Formula: C6H12O
- Molecular weight: 100.1589
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZCHHRLHTBGRGOT-PLNGDYQASA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 928-94-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: cis-2-Hexen-1-ol; cis-2-Hexenol; Z-2-Hexen-1-ol; (Z)-2-Hexenol; (Z)-Hex-2-en-1-ol; (Z)-Hex-2-ene-1-ol; (Z)-Hex-2-enol; cis-hex-2-en-1-ol
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Robert L. Brown and Stephen E. Stein
|Tboil||430.2||K||N/A||Weast and Grasselli, 1989|
Reduced pressure boiling point
|Tboil (K)||Pressure (bar)||Reference|
|344. - 346.||0.024||Frinton Laboratories Inc., 1986|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Weast and Grasselli, 1989
CRC Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds, 2nd Editon, Weast,R.C and Grasselli, J.G., ed(s)., CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, FL, 1989, 1. [all data]
Frinton Laboratories Inc., 1986
Frinton Laboratories Inc., Catalog Number 11, Frinton Laboratories Inc., Vineland, NJ, 1986, 99. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.