- Formula: C2H7O3P
- Molecular weight: 110.0489
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HZCDANOFLILNSA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 868-85-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Phosphonic acid, dimethyl ester; Dimethoxyphosphine oxide; Dimethyl acid phosphite; Dimethyl hydrogen phosphite; Dimethyl phosphonate; Hydrogen dimethyl phosphite; Methyl phosphonate ((MeO)2HPO); O,O-Dimethyl phosphonate; (CH3O)2PHO; Phosphorous acid dimethyl ester; Dimethylester kyseliny fosforite; Dimethylfosfit; Dimethylfosfonat; NCI-C54773; Dimethyl ester of phosphonic acid; Dimethyl hydrogen phosphonate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.; (NO SPECTRUM, ONLY SCANNED IMAGE IS AVAILABLE)
- Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY; 4 cm-1 resolution
- LIQUID (NEAT); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (10% CCl4 FOR 3800-1330, 10% CS2 FOR 1330-400 CM-1); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.