- Formula: C2H7O3P
- Molecular weight: 110.0489
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HZCDANOFLILNSA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 868-85-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Phosphonic acid, dimethyl ester; Dimethoxyphosphine oxide; Dimethyl acid phosphite; Dimethyl hydrogen phosphite; Dimethyl phosphonate; Hydrogen dimethyl phosphite; Methyl phosphonate ((MeO)2HPO); O,O-Dimethyl phosphonate; (CH3O)2PHO; Phosphorous acid dimethyl ester; Dimethylester kyseliny fosforite; Dimethylfosfit; Dimethylfosfonat; NCI-C54773; Dimethyl ester of phosphonic acid; Dimethyl hydrogen phosphonate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
C2H6O3P- + =
By formula: C2H6O3P- + H+ = C2H7O3P
|rH°||1492. ± 15.||kJ/mol||G+TS||McDonald, Chowdhury, et al., 1987||gas phase; Acidity between MeNO2, EtSH. Acid taken as (MeO)2P(O)H.|
|rG°||1461. ± 15.||kJ/mol||IMRB||McDonald, Chowdhury, et al., 1987||gas phase; Acidity between MeNO2, EtSH. Acid taken as (MeO)2P(O)H.|
|rG°||1469. ± 17.||kJ/mol||IMRB||Anderson, DePuy, et al., 1984||gas phase; Between MeSH, H2S|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
McDonald, Chowdhury, et al., 1987
McDonald, R.M.; Chowdhury, A.K.; Gung, W.Y.; DeWitt, K.D., Nucleophilic Reactivity in Anionic Ion-Molecule Reactions in Nucleophilicity, Harris, J.M, McManus, S.P. Eds., Amer. Chem. Soc, 1987. [all data]
Anderson, DePuy, et al., 1984
Anderson, D.R.; DePuy, C.H.; Filley, J.; Bierbaum, V.M., Gas Phase Chemistry of Trimethyl Phosphite, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1984, 106, 22, 6513, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00334a009 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.