- Formula: C11H13N3O
- Molecular weight: 203.2404
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RLFWWDJHLFCNIJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 83-07-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 3H-Pyrazol-3-one, 4-amino-1,2-dihydro-1,5-dimethyl-2-phenyl-; Antipyrine, 4-amino-; Aminoantipyrin; Aminoantipyrine; Aminoazophene; Metapirazone; Solvapyrin-A; 4-Aminoantipyrene; 4-Aminoantipyrine; 4-Aminophenazone; 4-AAP; 4-Amino-2,3-dimethyl-1-phenyl-3-pyrazolin-5-one; Aminoazophenazone; Aminophenazone; 4-Amminoantipirina; 1,5-Dimethyl-2-phenyl-4-aminopyrazoline; 3-Pyrazolin-5-one, 4-amino-2,3-dimethyl-1-phenyl-; Solnapyrin-A; Aminoantipyrene; 4-Amino-1,5-dimethyl-2-phenyl-3-pyrazolone; 4-Amino-1-phenyl-2,3-dimethyl-5-pyrazolone; NSC 60242; bis-nor-Aminophenazone
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|294.6||323.||Satoh and Sogabe, 1941||T = 0 to 100°C. Mean value.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Satoh and Sogabe, 1941
Satoh, S.; Sogabe, T., The heat capacities of some organic compounds containing nitrogen and the atomic heat of nitrogen. (2), Sci., Pap. Inst. Phys. Chem. Res. (Tokyo), 1941, 38, 231-237. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.