- Formula: H2S
- Molecular weight: 34.081
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RWSOTUBLDIXVET-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7783-06-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Dihydrogen monosulfide; Dihydrogen sulfide; Hydrosulfuric acid; Stink damp; Sulfur hydride; Sulfureted hydrogen; H2S; Sulfuretted hydrogen; Hydrogen sulphide; Hydrogen sulfide (H2S); Acide sulfhydrique; Hydrogene sulfure; Idrogeno solforato; Rcra waste number U135; Schwefelwasserstoff; Siarkowodor; UN 1053; Zwavelwaterstof; Hepatic gas; Hepatic acid; Hydrogen monosulfide; Sewer gas
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
Henry's Law data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Rolf Sander
Henry's Law constant (water solution)
kH(T) = k°H exp(d(ln(kH))/d(1/T) ((1/T) - 1/(298.15 K)))
k°H = Henry's law constant for solubility in water at 298.15 K (mol/kg*bar)
d(ln(kH))/d(1/T) = Temperature dependence constant (K)
|k°H (mol/kg*bar)||d(ln(kH))/d(1/T) (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|0.10||2300.||Q||N/A||Only the tabulated data between T = 273. K and T = 303. K from missing citation was used to derive kH and -«DELTA» kH/R. Above T = 303. K the tabulated data could not be parameterized by equation (reference missing) very well. The partial pressure of water vapor (needed to convert some Henry's law constants) was calculated using the formula given by missing citation. The quantities A and «alpha» from missing citation were assumed to be identical.|
|0.0010||2300.||X||N/A||The value is taken from the compilation of solubilities by W. Asman (unpublished).|
Go To: Top, Henry's Law data, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Henry's Law data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
d(ln(kH))/d(1/T) Temperature dependence parameter for Henry's Law constant k°H Henry's Law constant at 298.15K
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.