- Formula: H2O
- Molecular weight: 18.0153
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7732-18-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Water vapor; Distilled water; Ice; H2O; Dihydrogen oxide; steam; Tritiotope
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Gas phase thermochemistry data
- Condensed phase thermochemistry data
- Phase change data
- Reaction thermochemistry data: reactions 1 to 50, reactions 51 to 100, reactions 101 to 150, reactions 151 to 200, reactions 201 to 250, reactions 251 to 300, reactions 301 to 350, reactions 351 to 400, reactions 401 to 450, reactions 451 to 500, reactions 501 to 550, reactions 551 to 600, reactions 601 to 650, reactions 651 to 700, reactions 701 to 750, reactions 751 to 800, reactions 801 to 850, reactions 851 to 900, reactions 901 to 950, reactions 951 to 1000, reactions 1001 to 1050, reactions 1051 to 1100, reactions 1101 to 1150, reactions 1151 to 1200, reactions 1201 to 1250, reactions 1251 to 1300, reactions 1301 to 1350, reactions 1351 to 1360
- Gas phase ion energetics data
- Ion clustering data
- IR Spectrum
- Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
- Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
- Gas Chromatography
- Fluid Properties
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.