- Formula: C18H16OSn
- Molecular weight: 367.029
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BFWMWWXRWVJXSE-UHFFFAOYSA-M
- CAS Registry Number: 76-87-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Stannane, hydroxytriphenyl-; Dowco 186; Du-Ter; Du-Ter W-50; Duter extra; Erithane; ENT 28009; Fenolovo; Hydroxytriphenylstannane; Hydroxytriphenyltin; K 19; Stannol, Triphenyl-; Tenhide; Tin, hydroxytriphenyl-; Triphenylstannanol; Triphenyltin hydroxide; TPTH; Fintin hydroxid; Fintin hydroxyde; Fintin idrossido; Fintine hydroxyde; Hydroxyde de triphenyl-etain; Idrossido di stagno trifenile; NCI-C00260; Suzu H; Tptoh; Trifenyl-tinhydroxyde; Triphenyl-zinnhydroxid; Tubotin; Vancide KS; Flo-Tin 4L; Haitin; OMS 1017; Phenostat-H; Trifenylstanniumhydroxid; Triphenylstannium hydroxide; Ashlade flotin; Farmatin; Super-tin; Sunitron H; NSC 113243
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.