- Formula: C2HF3O2
- Molecular weight: 114.0233
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DTQVDTLACAAQTR-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 76-05-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acetic acid, trifluoro-; Perfluoroacetic acid; Trifluoroethanoic acid; CF3COOH; Kyselina trifluoroctova; Trifluoracetic acid; UN 2699; Acetic acid, 2,2,2-trifluoro-; NSC 77366
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||OV-101||744.||Zenkevich, 2005||25. m/0.20 mm/0.10 «mu»m, N2/He, 6. K/min; Tstart: 50. C; Tend: 250. C|
|Capillary||OV-101||730.||Zenkevich and Rodin, 2002||Nitrogen, 60. C @ 0. min, 4. K/min, 240. C @ 0. min; Column length: 25. m; Column diameter: 0.25 mm|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Zenkevich, I.G., Experimentally measured retention indices., 2005. [all data]
Zenkevich and Rodin, 2002
Zenkevich, I.G.; Rodin, A.A., Gas Chromatographic One-Step Determination of Number of Hydroxyl Groups in Polyphenols with Mixed Derivatization Reagents, Zh. Anal. Khim. (Rus.), 2002, 57, 7, 732-736. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.