Borane, compd. with dimethylamine (1:1)
- Formula: C2H9BN
- Molecular weight: 57.911
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RUOMFVPJBOADHA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 74-94-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Boron, trihydro(N-methylmethanamine)-, (T-4)-; Dimethylamine, compd. with borane (1:1); Dimethylamine borane; Dimethylamine compound with borane (1:1); ((CH3)2NH)(BH3); Borane-dimethylamine complex; Borane-dimethylamine; Boron hydride-dimethylamine; Boron, (N-methylmethanamine)trihydro-, (T-4)-; Methanamine, N-methyl-, compd. with borane (1:1); Boron, trihydro(N-methylmethanamine)-; (Dimethylamine)trihydroboron; Borane, compd. with N-methylmethanamine (1:1); NSC 10218; dimethylamine--borane (1:1)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.