- Formula: C3H2Cl3F3
- Molecular weight: 201.402
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MDNLZVVUMKSEKO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7125-84-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|Ttriple||232.69||K||N/A||Kolesov and Vorob'ev, 1971||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.02 K; TRC|
|vapH°||36.8 ± 0.1||kJ/mol||C||Varushchenko, Druzhinina, et al., 2007||AC|
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|35.2||335.||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 320. - 365. K.; AC|
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Kolesov and Vorob'ev, 1971
Kolesov, V.P.; Vorob'ev, V.N., Heat Capacity at 12 - 300 K and Thermodynamic Functions of 1,1,1-Trichloro- 3,3,3-trifluoropropane, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 1971, 45, 1293-4. [all data]
Varushchenko, Druzhinina, et al., 2007
Varushchenko, R.M.; Druzhinina, A.I.; Kuramshina, G.M.; Dorofeeva, O.V., Thermodynamics of vaporization of some freons and halogenated ethanes and propanes, Fluid Phase Equilibria, 2007, 256, 1-2, 112-122, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fluid.2007.02.017 . [all data]
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Acree, William E., Thermodynamic properties of organic compounds: enthalpy of fusion and melting point temperature compilation, Thermochimica Acta, 1991, 189, 1, 37-56, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(91)87098-H . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Ttriple Triple point temperature fusH Enthalpy of fusion vapH Enthalpy of vaporization vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.