- Formula: C37H42N4O6
- Molecular weight: 638.7526
- CAS Registry Number: 71217-51-1
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|cH°solid||-19616. ± 20.||kJ/mol||Ccb||Stern and Klebs, 1933||Reanalyzed by Cox and Pilcher, 1970, Original value = -19637. kJ/mol; Heat of combustion at 288 K|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Stern and Klebs, 1933
Stern, A.; Klebs, G., Calorimetrische bestimmungen bei mehrkernigen pyrrolderivaten. IV. 1. Experimentelle daten fur einige porphyrine, chlorine, phaophorbide and purpurine, Ann. Chim., 1933, 505, 295-306. [all data]
Cox and Pilcher, 1970
Cox, J.D.; Pilcher, G., Thermochemistry of Organic and Organometallic Compounds, Academic Press, New York, 1970, 1-636. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.